Thank you for seeking advice from the legal team of Catholic Charities' Hogar Hispano. We provide representation exclusively in immigration and naturalization matters.
We handle all matters relating to immigration: permanent residency (green card) through family petitions, consular processing, work permits, NACARA, naturalization assistance, VAWA, and TPS (temporary protected status) applications. Call us at 703-534-9805 to make an appointment.
For general information on the anti-discrimination provisions of the Immigration and Naturalization Act (INA), please call 703-534-9805.
In order to be able to provide the best service and most accurate advice to you, it is important that you bring as much documentation as possible to the consultation. Such documents may include:
- I-94 form (if any)
- Copies of any applications, petitions, or other materials which you have filed with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS, formerly INS)
- Copies of all correspondence that you have received from USCIS
- Court records, civil and/or criminal (if applicable)
- Birth and/or marriage certificates
- Divorce papers (if applicable)
It is important to give the attorney as much information and documentation as possible because immigration laws are very particular, and any detail can affect how the laws apply to you.
For the initial consultation, there is a nominal fee of $50.00. The initial consultation must be paid either with cash, money order, or credit card.
We look forward to assisting you with your case, answering your concerns, and providing appropriate legal advice.